I recently read Elizabeth Dunn and Michael Norton's book, Happy Money. They are both science researchers at the Harvard Business School. The book is a great read. The results of their research boils down to 5 principles, and believe it or now, TINFA has a road map for you to enjoy most of these 5 principles, with just one workshop, the Radically alive change maker workshop.
- Buy experience. (rather than things). If you are game for an uplifting, powerful, and inspiring experience, I would highly suggest you consider the Radically alive change maker workshop.
- Make it a treat. For example, if you like chocolate, skip it once in a while. It will make hte days you eat it all that much better. And the Radically alive change maker workshop is such a treat!
- Buy Time. Work close to home, live close to work. Yes, this also might mean downsizing. Ok, let's say that nothing is perfect and this principal is not related to the Radically alive change maker workshop.
- Pay now, consume later. Well, that's the way it works with the Radically alive change maker workshop. The earlier you sign up, the longer you will benefit from the pre-event enjoyment.
- Invest in others. We know you do that already. The Radically alive change maker workshop is a workshop for YOU, knowing that you will be surrounded by other people who also know that investing in others goes a very long way.
So, what are you waiting for, sign up for the Radically alive change maker workshop today!